Aquarider Chronograph – affordable excellence
Sporty. Functional. Affordable.
Claude Bernard’s striking new Aquarider Chronograph is proof that an excellent Swiss-made timepiece doesn’t have to carry a wallet-breaking price tag.
Housed in rugged 316L stainless steel with PVD coating, the Aquarider Chronograph is powered by a Calibre CB quartz chronograph movement and, with 200 meters’ water-resistance, is a timepiece designed to be worn without fear in or near water.
With its black dial and sapphire crystal face, date display and offering three chronograph sub-dials, the Aquarider Chronograph is equally at home in the boardroom or as a day-to-day fashion accessory.
This Aquarider watch is perfectly finished with a genuine rubber strap with black PVD-coated buckle, the Aquarider Chronograph (in a bold 44mm diameter) brings a new aesthetic to Claude Bernard’s range of superbly finished, yet highly affordable, timepieces.
Claude Bernard watches is a Swiss Family based company from the Jura mountain region founded in 1973 with one mission – to produce Swiss made timepieces with a touch of luxury at affordable prices.
The company delivers to the maximum on that promise, bringing top Swiss quality watches to more people than ever before.
Traditional watch making and fashion combine together on this watch which features:
- A Chronograph stopwatch function.
- Rotating basal.
- Date window at the 4 o’clock position.
- Laminated coating on hour and minute hands to allow easy time reading in low light conditions.
- Water proof to 200 meters and built to endure extremely rugged conditions such as water sports or skiing, yet it remains elegant and classy.
- Rubber strap with black PVD-coated buckle designed to resist salt corrosion.
- Quarts time keeping mechanism.
- Two year Guarantee.
- All occasions
- Sporty look
- Fashion Elegance
- Practical and reliable
- The Claude Bernard Aquarider chronograph watch is proof that elegance and ruggedness are not mutually exclusive.
Visit our Blog for full operating instructions for this Claude Bernard Chronograph watch at, www.claudebernardwatches.co.uk